m48 4x12 in lego¶
this is practlically a planck style.
an ortholinear keyboard set in lego 4x12 with optional encoder and leds this is part of a bigger family of ortholinear keyboards in lego see for reference https://mlego.elena.space/
status: tested all ok!
- gerbers designed
- breadboard tested
- gerbers printed
- board tested
- 1 encoder
- led strip (optional)
- 5 pins
- stm32f401 or 411(if you ask) from we act https://github.com/WeActTC/MiniSTM32F4x1
- firmware qmk
- 1xSTM32F401 we act pins
- 48 signal diodes 1N4148 , do 35
- 1 encoder
- 2x220Ω or 350Ω these are for leds so you may have to compute the R to match your colours and desired brightness.
- 1 leds
- 1 40 pin DIL/DIP sockets whatever you prefer
- led strip 3pins, optional
- 5 pin MX switches 48
- lego see main article, and imagination.
- lego 32x16 plates for bottom, and bricks as you please see notes on m65
case information can be found here
this is a very rushed assembly guide but shall give you the main idea.
gerbers ready to be printed at jlcpcb are available
full kicad project if you want to generate your own or modify is available here kicad symbols/footprints are in the m65 repo
git clone --recurse-submodules -b mlego https://github.com/alinelena/qmk_firmware.git qmk-alin cd qmk-alin qmk compile -kb m-lego/m48/rev1 -km default #or make m-lego/m48/rev1:default
- columns: "A10", "A15", "B3", "B4", "B5", "B7", "B6", "A1", "A2", "A3", "A4", "A5"
- rows: "A6", "A7", "B0", "B10"
- Pad_A: A0
- Pad_B: A8