m48 4x12 in lego¶
this is practlically a planck style.
an ortholinear keyboard set in lego 4x12 with optional encoder and leds this is part of a bigger family of ortholinear keyboards in lego see for reference https://mlego.elena.space/
status: tested all ok!
- gerbers designed
- breadboard tested
- gerbers printed
- board tested
- 1 encoder
- led strip (optional)
- 5 pins
- stm32f401 or 411(if you ask) from we act https://github.com/WeActTC/MiniSTM32F4x1
- firmware qmk
- 1xSTM32F401 we act pins
- 48 signal diodes 1N4148 , do 35
- 1 encoder
- 2x220Ω or 350Ω these are for leds so you may have to compute the R to match your colours and desired brightness.
- 1 leds
- 1 40 pin DIL/DIP sockets whatever you prefer
- led strip 3pins, optional
- 5 pin MX switches 48
- lego see main article, and imagination.
- lego 32x16 plates for bottom, and bricks as you please see notes on m65
case information can be found here
this is a very rushed assembly guide but shall give you the main idea.
gerbers ready to be printed at jlcpcb are available
git clone --recurse-submodules -b mlego https://github.com/alinelena/qmk_firmware.git qmk-alin cd qmk-alin qmk compile -kb m-lego/m48/rev1 -km default #or make m-lego/m48/rev1:default
- columns: "A10", "A15", "B3", "B4", "B5", "B7", "B6", "A1", "A2", "A3", "A4", "A5"
- rows: "A6", "A7", "B0", "B10"
- Pad_A: A0
- Pad_B: A8